R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - In a need for a charger for my JR XS3 radio
Old 12-28-2009, 04:03 PM
helgso
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by shesha
why not take the battery out of the radio, and get a multi charger like the hyperion 06060i get a power supply that does both 110 and 220 like from ultimate racing and your set.

Just use a jr connector without the plastic and you can charge it, atleast u can use the charge for anything else in the future.
Take a look at the battery ( http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo...RPB958-450.jpg ). It has connectors like the cubic batteries. Can I still use the Hyperion 0606i to charge that? How would I exactly do that, where will I get a "JR connector without the plastic" and how do I assemble all these things so I can charge the battery?

Please be easy on me, I have absolutely no experience with customizing chargers

Originally Posted by JBURCH
Looks like to me you answered your own question with the quote from JR, can you order the charger from Horizon Hobby?
I know they sell the JR wall charger, exactly what I need, except for that it doesn't support 220 volt input. I e-mailed them a couple of days ago asking for a 220 volt charger hoping for them to answer. I'm not too optimistic that they will answer, however.