R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi4
Thread: Schumacher Mi4
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:14 PM
BlackedOutREVO
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by picco007
Thanks, we are changing out the rear toe just a bit and I will run a stiffer oil up front like you said.....I can't wait to run the car again!

Thanks for all of you all's help!!!!!

Merry Christmas too all of the Schumacher Mi4LP owners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie
Right on. Post back how it goes

Merry Christmas to you to

Originally Posted by SRW141
Merry Christmas to my Schumacher Team Mates and to the privateers.
Back at yah buddy

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I agre with you there. New speedo of the month is getting ridiculous. A racer can run the old LRP TC Sphere in mod and be fighting for the win. 13.5 was fun cause it had more racers but that was due to the killing off of the 10.5 class. Maybe mod will grow again now cause racers are fed up. Bring the black MI4 out and have some fun is what I say. See ya at the track bro.
Yeah its just crazy. The biggest thing I hate is when the lipos go flat. Those new 50C thunderpowers didnt, but my old 40C TP goes flat after 2-3 mins and its annoying when 13.5 already doesnt have crap for power on a big track lol, at amain 13.5 was good but at SWR its boring lol. I hope mod grows back up around here, I love all the power! I just have to learn to drive better But I have a new SP 5.5 that I need to break in sitting in my TC The 13.5 is in the SC, and I dont plan on moving that around!

Scott K was getting killed down the straight lol. That is for sure! I wish my car would have worked better. I got a bunch of parts and ohh baby was there some stuff wrong LOL. It was long over due for a rebuild!