R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best clutch for my truggy.
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 08:24 AM
janderson78
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
M2C 4 shoe combo kit...you can get them for $60.00 complete....awesome clutch system ! the kit includes a flywheel, 4 shoes, 4 different spring weights, clutch nut, shims and installation tool...the flywheel is also variable weight, you can add or remove weight to tailor the power delivery to your needs.... The performance of this clutch is the best I have found, they also last very well......
I just have to say get on AMain and look at the #1 selling clutch (ASCENDANCY). We have NO RACE TEAM so we are not giving the product to a bunch of people so they will say nice things..... All the sales are from word of mouth and how well the clutch works.

Also the price I will tell you again. Ascendancy is 54.99 for the complet clutch. In five minutes Integra will be on here telling you the losi is better and cheaper but if look at all the prices and parts we beat them all and you get all the items you need for tuning the clutch. Nothing more to buy. Ask anyone who has used the clutch and our shoes out last them all 2 to 1 at least.