Thread: Team Magic E4
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Jochim_18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

search it bud they already have a thread for TM E4

Originally Posted by blis
Re: CometRC performance at Trashnals - See Nitro TM thread.

NOTE: As I couldnt find an E4 thread, I decided to start this one, if there is would the moderators please move it for me.

We watched the vids, well done with the E4's. It would be so nice to have more E4s around us. We finally got our hands on a KFactory shell for an early Xmas and tested it on track. It seemed a little thicker than the protoforms and on track (with a little more rear wing that premitted) was remarkably good.

This year is meant to be a year of performance enhancing, and so far we've stiffened up the suspension and added a little more power which brought out a few more flaws in our chassis. Different top turnbuckle arm spacers on the front caused a massive front pull to the left. It didnt take long to rectify, though took a good effort to find.

Happy to say, we broke our first dogbone under load and it's a sign we're getting nearer to the perfomance level we want to achieve. We are a long way off the top runners around us, though that hasnt diminished our passion for the E4, it's us, not the car and we dont want to overdrive it and spoil it for the others on track.

What is most important for us is that we still love the E4, there's very little about it that lets us down, having built a few other models for the LHS the E4 is a pleasure to build, tune, race, clean and tinker.

Have an enjoyable Festive break to all our fellow TME4 buddies.

cheers

h

PS: Is there an E4 ep thread?