View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #20
Nickd18
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Now i know im not an expert but i do know this. i have ran Jammin, Losi, And Associated.. and the jammins are tough little rigs i could drive it hard and it would take it.. but like they stated before its a forgiveing car to a smooth driver and will bite a sloppy one like me.. it tought me to be more smooth... the losi was the same way.. so both of them got sold.. then i bought the team AE and i fell in love with it.. i could over jump, take a corner too hard and it just took it and never asked questions.. i still have to stay smooth but if i get out of my groove one lap it wont punish me like the other two did.. its by far my fav car to run.. since i currently have 3 buggies, 2 nitro one e-buggy and 3 truggies 2 nitro one e-truggy i have all my local tracks coverd they both do really well on packed indoor tight tracks and out door wide open loose track.. but AE and losi dominate around here.... GOOD LUCK
Team Losi 8ight-T 2.0 // Team Losi 8ight-e 2.0 // Team losi /Novarossi Nitrotec r21 .21 // Futaba servos // Airtronics m11 // Coldfusion fuel // Fastlane Graphix // Ready Rollers Bearings // Reo Raceway // BCE Products
Nickd18 is offline   Reply With Quote