R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4RS 2009
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:22 PM
roach
Tech Adept

Thumbs up team magic cars

first thanks to all the magic owners for all the info. theres not a lot of info out there..except here of course, for people that are new to nitro touring.

i really can't wait for this season to start..its still cold here in the north east.
i brought a js the end of last season. just to learn, and see if i could do nitro touring...my car came late and i only had one race left to try it out.

I think theses cars are awsome...first time i used it or for that matter it was the first time i even tryed a touring car. never had one never drove one. and i almost bumped up to the A...i know almost dosent count...lol. ran two tanks for practice. took it easy in the first heat...made a adjustment or two
second heat pushed it a little more third heat pushed it more made the B.

in the B went for broke..push it to its limits. i could floor it off the turns..
made it to the front..then i push alittle to much.!!! ugh!!! in a pretty fast sweeper that lead in to a hair pin...and slid it into the boards and cracked a wheel. i was driving nitro oval for the last six years. and always wanted to try touring...im hooked!!! the only thing keeping me saine is building my 09rs over the winter...i want to learn all i can about theses cars...keep it comming
team magic brothers.