R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi4
Thread: Schumacher Mi4
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:38 PM
BlackedOutREVO
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by picco007
Hey guys, i received my Mi4LP last a couple of weeks ago and put it together. My buddy and I ran our Mi4LP's on a practice day on a prepped asphalt track with air temps of almost 70 degrees F. The car was great out of the box with the kit springs. I needed a little less rear traction so we messed with droop and thought about changing springs.......while there, I widened the rear close to a millimeter on each side to free up the car. The car was better.....my question is what springs would anyone recommend if I need to change them. I have the xray black springs from my previous car but would like to get your input.....

We ran rp36's and seemed to have enough traction for sure..... Once these are done I'm thinking of going to sj-r's, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm loving how easy the car is to work on.......... I will tell you, this is one of the best thought out cars..... I'm a Schumacher fan for life!
What pound rating are the xray springs?

The kit springs are a bit soft. The car has alot of traction for sure! How much rear toe were you running? That will make a huge difference, and what swaybars? And what shock oil?

Glad your happy with the car! Schuie really did it right with the Mi4! Another happy Mi4 owner