R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 07:10 AM
DaveW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

DOTMAN: I definitely agree, the bleeder screws work really well... as i used them for a long time too. They popped up on my first build of an MX-4... i copied the idea on all of my composite AE shock caps until just recently, when i got the bladder caps. The screws seem to like a slow bleeding process, if you push the shaft up/in fast, too much oil comes out. But it is easier to build consistent shocks with them, over the stock cap.

PROFICAR403: If only i could drive eh?? Did you ever get your carbon fiber sheet?? Im strugglin to find some 3mm sheet to make a center brace! How thick was yours? Man i need a hobbyshop here that stocks more than planes...

HORATIO: A Sandscorcher?? Man talk about flashback. Thats as bas as saying Marui Big Bear!! What was the Tamiya 4WD offroad car that was in R/C Car Action mag way back then that was alien green, if i remember correctly. I think it was called the Avante...? I remember looking at that magazine after doing homework and SWEARING i was gonna buy one after grass cutting season!! I used to DROOL over that thing!

And YES brake fluid! Man, guys were using suntan lotion on their oval car tires back then, so why not?! Ill try anything once... well, ALMOST anything....

- Dave