R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 1/8th Off-road Nats
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 05:03 AM
smelly62
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Boz
Holly crap Smelly62 (Steve Smulders)

You are a joke for starting this thread.

Like you run a perfect race meeting!

Let’s go back to that race meeting prior to the Perth Nationals. You stopped a race (that you were driving in) because you crashed and there were no marshal’s in that location, you then called a drivers meeting where you accused ALL the drivers from the last race for not marshalling. There were 3 of the 10 drivers out there and why I remember because it was a 40deg day and the 3 smart drivers were standing in the 3 marshalling positions that were in the shade on the left side of the track. You should remember because I used a few well selected words to describe you in front of everyone at the drivers meeting. The exact same thing happened in the previous round to another driver, but did you stop the race for him, NO. Yet, did you penalise the other drivers for not marshalling, NO.

Are you now going to say that a club meet should be treated differently to a sanction meeting?

Remember when you pulled me aside on the drivers stand after a race at the States and attempted to give me a warning because of my driving. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!! You are a driver and a race referee at the same time. I think you need to read the AARCMCC rules.

First I was leading, second Wolhuter (transponder not counting) cut the corner, he waited and we came together in the next corner. Martin did end up on his lid, lucky it wasn’t me this time and third for pushing you off at the end of the straight was because your race had finished and I was still going. I drove behind you for 2 laps and you never let me pass. That was a subtle hint of get out of my way.

If you ran a backup computer Wolhuter’s laps may have been counted also.

If you want me to continue, let me know.

Yes, AARCMCC is not perfect, but neither are we.
Crickey Bozich you need kleenex sponsorship