R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TOTAL HOBBY INDOOR SPEEDWAY (THIS) - NEWS & RACES
Old 12-19-2009, 12:35 AM
c_put
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonest
Guys,

YES the FIRST 1/10 INDOOR AIRCOND RC TRACK @ MALAYSIA!

The Track is almost ready and should be opened to the public by Christmas!!! Please note that Asrar has been working hard to put the track into place and more facilities will be introduced in stages but of coz the basics will be there eg. tables, chairs, air compressor and AIR CONDITIONING!!! So no need worry about the heat... hahaaa....

As running an Indoor Track don't comes cheap but we're trying our best to make it affordable for every1 to enjoy running your cars whether rain or shine. At least, we don't need to worry rain come halfway race/bashing session.

Track Fees
1) Non Member: RM25 per day

2) Members:
Mon - Thur: RM10 per day
Fri - Sat: RM15 per day
Monthly Access: RM50 (no limit within access period)
3 Months Access: RM120 (no limit within access period)
Member Registration: RM50

Guys with TT01 and Mini are invited to test the track from tomorrow evening till Sunday for FREE !!!! (18/12/09 - 20/12/09)

And YES we'll be holding a race soon, in the new year of 2010!!!

The track and shop is located at Level 3 Danga City Mall Johor Bahru. Should you need further info, please contact Asrar at 016 787 5833.
See ya @ THIR!!!
hi jonest, i'm just a little bit confusing about the condition.

1) is it true if i want to be a member and decide to take for one month access i have to pay rm100? meaning that rm50 for member registration and the other rm50 for one month access.

2) is it possible if nonmember want to seize the opportunity of monthly or 3 month access?

thanks ya