R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Power House RC Engine Performance and ColdFusionFuel Q&A
Old 12-17-2009, 02:14 PM
PowerHouse
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Hello everyone, here are a couple samples of the new hardcoated pipes I am doing now. I had the clear and black done for samples and they look outstanding. They are very similar to what you normally see on like the ofna and dynamite hard coated pipes. I will have the new batch done and in stock ready to go just after the holidays. No more baked on, scuffed up polished pipes. I have already baked oil, dirt and grim onto one and use a steel wire brush and parts cleaner to scrub it down and not a scratch or dull spot on it. These exhaust systems won't cost much more than the bare polished aluminum so it will be well worth the investment to have the hard coated systems. They have the surface texture of case hardened steel for impact damage resistance and maintenace needs but still retain the light weight of aluminum to keep the power to weight ratio of the vehicle at it's best. PM, email or call me if you are interested in picking up one of the best exhaust systems available.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nova Hardcoat.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	531676   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nova Hardcoat 1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	531678   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nova Hardcoat 2.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	169.6 KB