R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:10 PM
trerc
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
So I guess the are two new parts coming out for the TC5. I hope we haven't designed the same part! Our part is a new engine mount that will move the motor closer to center. It is not the whole bulkhead like seen from elsewhere. It will be a simple and inexpensive way to achieve the same result.

I look forward to seeing what you have come up with.
Nothing more on these?

Originally Posted by insaneracin2003
Question and concern about the tc5r I just bought.
I went to put together the shocks and the caps don't screw on all the way. So I went and bought new caps with the rebuild kit and those don't screw on all the way. I was thinking that is was a shock body issue, but my brother took the caps off his tc5r and they worked great.
I am not running the blue diaphrams in the shocks so that is not the issue.
Has anyone else had this problem? I called AE and they were going to send me new caps and I was going to send the ones that came with the car and the set I bought extra.
Does anyone know how long it takes for AE to send replacemant parts? I am really trying to get my car ready for this weekend.
Thanks,
Paul
Originally Posted by onroad dude
i got my TC5R the other day and i save the shocks for last to build. so last night i went to finish them up but im running into a problem where the caps dont thread on all the way. i have the foam car and those cap thread down all the way. these ones maybe only half way. any ideas?
Maybe a bad batch, the guy above contacted Associated, they had him send the caps back and they sent him new ones. Apparently solved his problems. HTH