R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - To ROAR Fixed Timing On Stock Brushless Motors
Old 12-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Taylorm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Just a bunch of Sedans racers fighting how to go slower and still beat everyone in the beginner class....

Lame .....

problem is not
the motors , ESC or even Roar...

Its the racers and their lack of ability to advance and move up ...
......i'm reading this thru my nitro racing eyes..........have ONE class like nitro......you either step up and make the A or run your F main and get spanked.........no matter what rules are set forth by ROAR..there will always be a guy who gets his ASS handed to him.....so he whines that it's the equipment..............i have decent equipment in my nitro cars.........and guess what,.. CYRUL and RICK DAVIS and the like at my track hand me MY ass every weekend..............BUT....i still show up to better my car/driving.........and it's still fun...................i would rather finish dead last in the A than first in an F main............not EVERYONE can be a winner......give EVERYONE their own main..then everyone can win.........am i reading these posts correctly??..............350.00 bux for a speedo????.................damn.........nitro is now officially cheaper.........