R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
dodgeguy
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bkspeedo
I hope Tekin is working fast on this and will release it in the next few weeks. This software updates taking 8 months is BS. What's even worse is the teaser info and team drivers commenting on it while the rest of us suffer.

I work in the electronics industry and it does not take that long to write and test code especially when they have there own test track. Being the RS is Tekin's biggest money maker currently I would think making there customer's happy would be a huge priority.
The speedo is plenty fast. You act like you are getting blown away because everyone you race with has a BD.

In TC the speedo is great. In 1S there are some things for everyone to figure out. I have said this before that most people have the RS in the wrong settings with 2S lipo's. If you are slow you do not know how to set the speedo or car up. Or you have bad batteries. You cannot blame your short falls on the speedo.

I think since the timing advance feature was implemented to the RS this is the best all around speed control on the market.