R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Courtney Marine Corps Base Off-Road Track Okinawa Japan
Old 12-09-2009, 05:18 PM
bando711
Tech Regular

FOR SALE BRUSHLESS REVO
Less than a year old with only 1-2 hour run time on it. List of upgrades and mods: Originally an E-revo RTR, upgraded to a brushless lipo system. Has a EZrun 80 amp system installed, runs great and has plenty of power, I have not experienced any overheating of motor or ESC. Fans installed on both Motor and ESC, both bolt right in to the stock mounting holes. Clean install.
Will include two 30c 5800mah Lipos, not sure of the brand but are lower priced items from China, I have ran them 2-3 times with no issues.
Just installed full set of RPM A-arms with the Rear True track Conversion. Center diff installed, 500k fluid, reverse still works. Front and rear sway bars installed, single steering servo mod done with a few tweaks on the steering. You won’t find a monster truck that turns better than this. Aluminum bottom skid plates front and rear, plus the originals plastic one, with spares.
Have all the original motors and ESC along with mounting plate and cover, all like new with only two runs on them. 23mm conversion on the tires, comes with two sets of 23mm (40 series)tires plus the originals. Two bodies, one brand new one with my green /black ProGraphics paint scheme.
Spare parts, hear is the BONUS, I have a complete Nitro Revo that comes in the deal. Everything you need to put it on the track is there, including a 2.5 motor or the big block conversion that will allow a .21 install. This truck is used and at times abused, but all front and rear assemblies , and diffs will bolt right onto the E-revo, bottom line the E-Revo comes with a full set of spares. Many spare parts!!
Bump box starter for the Nitro truck, many spur gears and a few different pinions,
Only thing E-Revo needs to be race ready is a receiver.
I have over $700 just in the E-revo not counting the spares or the Nirto truck……
First $650 takes it all

Last edited by bando711; 12-10-2009 at 02:46 AM.