R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hotbodies d8 yes or no
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 01:55 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by DPowers
i will say the losi 2.0 is a good driving car i TQ my very first race with it but in my opinion the d8 is a more stable car and it handles rough terrian really good but i will be honest in stock form the 2.0 does accellerate a little faster but since i added the lighten drive train to my D8 the car is very fast off the line i can take tight corners and hit some jumps that alot of the guys driving the 2.0 cant and as for the cvd issues it all in how you maintance your equipment. but they are both good cars i just really like the D8 it just fits my driving style.

yea from the guys i seen who have the d8 and the d8t the d8 defiely looks a lot smoother over the washboard jumps and any bump then the eight 2.0
does . and d8t looks pretty smooth on a rough track also the track i go to is, rutty and blown out etc.

i dont have the eight 2.0 b or the eight -t i have the eight 1.0 b and i had to make changes from the stock setup cause. of the unstable on the stright and the turns and also the stock. setup wouldnt roatate good at all,so i changed ,to the mike trute setup love it .