View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #68
kawirider
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

yeah i just got the lipo and a RS speedy. i have never had a problem mounting the transponder like that before, hope i dont now. i will be there tomorrow if i can get together with larry and get a booster from him. otherwise i have a 6.6v LiFE reciever battery on order from nexus that should be here by the weekend. right now i have the battery shoegooed in the nice thing with with lipo is i dont need to remove the lipo very often. i am going to make a slot in the chassis for my strapping tape, couldnt find my dremel cutting wheel mandrel though. i havent run it yet, but it should be fine, it took about 3/4 oz to balance the car out left to right. im anxios to check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeRey521 View Post
Hey Josh, your gunna be running lipo with them now? Whoo needs a lipo specific chassis... Hey have you ran that yet? Any time I put the transponder on top of something (i.e. with the bottom surface touching something else).. I get messed up readings.. Have you been running it on top of the servo before? See ya thursday?

Josh Evans
kawirider is offline   Reply With Quote