R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - losi 8ight tuned flex chassis?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:58 AM
lewis666
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Frank L
+1 on the BCE chassis. I have run the roller chassis on a 8T 1.0 and then switched to the flex tuned chassis and the difference was huge, better stability in the bumps and overall more traction, well worth the 100 bucks to upgrade. Then comes the BCE chassis. And I can say that there was as much of an improvement from the felx tuned to the bce as there was from the stock to the flex tuned. The BCE chassis makes the car more predictable and helps it out in the bumps. I like the BCE chassis and they cost about the same as a flex tuned chassis. Everything mounts up just like it was factory made. The BCE chassis is 1mm thinner so you have to use the supplied washers on the center diff mount so the spur gear does not hang below the chassis. The BCE 2.0 chassis is the way to go if you are thinking about updating your chassis. All you will need is a rear center driveshaft and you are set.
i watched the video of u racing your losi 8ight truggy and buggy and they looked a lot more stable then my losi. but the track u was racing was a hell of a a lot smoother then the track i race