R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - US INDOOR CHAMPS 2009
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 09:56 PM
rosko
Tech Master

Changing the classes wont help anything but thats all i keep hearing about. for example: Some say lets get rid of foam tc ,but cleveland also offered rubber tire tc no one really showed up there's the rubber tire class u wanted but not a good turnout, so obviously thats not the issue. There are a few different classes but, believe it or not people do have and would like to race all those classes. The problem is what it cost to go to these races, entry fees,hotels ect.. it is a lot of races out there and the way the economy is people only plan on going to a few races a year thats just how it is right now. Maybe with a lot lower entry fee you would attract more people. Were not getting hand out motors anymore so just lower the entry fee and quit trying to make that extra dollar and have a race people can afford to go to. Vegas and snowbirds have pretty good turnouts because for the most part those are the few races people plan on going to. I perfer cleveland because its closer but it costs to much thats why i didnt go.

Think about it, if you wanted to go to a race but didnt, what was your reason for not going? Im sure you didnt say "man they have to many classes so im not going", its probably the cost it would take you to go.