R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:19 AM
leg iron
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dazc post is one of the most sensible iv seen on here in a wile! what he says is exactly true, it really does sound like pablo has put some thought into the modification of the original bulkheads and it will be great to see what he comes up with. im glad that some people see that we are looking to improve the car and not put it down. its exactly true that i wont be ordering a ferrari.lol. to manufacture these bulkheads is a lot of time and effort which i do more for helping the team drivers etc than a money spinner as im sure people will agree if you can imagine how long it takes to drill and tap the 13x 3mm holes in each set!! as im not associated and not got there set up. but im all for pablos idea if its an option for a different budget as everone doesnt want to spend the same and i think this is another option that will be great.
really look forward to this mod when it gets posted as its great to see new ideas.

ps daz i would agree with you about the motor being moved more towards the front of the car if thats what you were saying?

greig

greig