R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:49 AM
RyeRey521
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)

I want one, I want one, I want one lol Just hoping the sale holds out long enough for me to get the money to pick one up and be the odd man out at the track... I have NEVER seen one in person and will be anticipating the weird looks and smirks at the track but I don't care.. It seems so simple the only thing is that everyone else has there cars they way they have them for a reason don't they? O well I will only be running 17.5 and will prob be running that for a while since I just started racing in Oct.... I currently run vta and 1/12th 17.5... Looking to get out of 1/12th for the cost aspect but need the money to get into TC... for $50 bucks more it seems like the RS is a no brainer but wish there was a sale on the js too lol so I could change my vta car and then buy a sweet TM car carrier and then really turn some heads lol....

If someone wants to pm me about how their E4 is kicking but at the track vs xrays, ae's, and TOP's it would make my decision so much easier and prob get me to scrounge up the cash quicker....