R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
scr_achy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pit_dad
Guys, have been reading all the posts and I recently bought my son an RSPro, it seems like it can be really easy to chase yourself in a circle trying to get all the setting exact. To avoid going in a circle, what order what a newbie go in hopes of getting a great set-up ? He is running the TC with a 13.5, on an asphault track (West Coast RC in so cal). This track a long straight, my guess is 120 feet. with the rest being infield. Thanks !!
After fighting my tekin to get it working correctly on a large track such as yours I have found it best to gear the car for the infield of the track, you will want your car to reach it's maximum speed possible with the motor at 0 degrees of timing down the straights. Once you have reached this point, tune your turbo boost to kick in right as your car hitS it's maximum speed. This will keeps ur temps cool and still give u killer speed down the long sections of the track.

....... 64bit software available yet? Second round of the nwic and I would like to use my own equipment to adjust my car. Please