R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread
Old 12-01-2009, 10:44 PM
rcracer07
Suspended

I really do mean it.

I remember when I first started racing, RC tech was a good place to get info on anything. Everyone pretty much got along, and racing was fun. Now its pretty much useless, alot of people(including me) just complain and say bad things. Its like Big Nasty said "a reality tv show". People just go on here to see who is saying what about who, and whats said about a track, a team, or a hobby shop, etc. How about we start going on here for its purpose, to get info on races, what track needs help with rebuild, and who is going where to race on the weekend,etc. I know I am guilty as sin, but that is why I am over being one of those people. If someone wants to make false statements, I will ignore it. If someone wants to pick on a team, I will ignore it, and so should the team. Like I said, I have done alot of complaining and running my mouth on hear, but I am going to stop. If someone has a problem with someone else discuss it in person(or at least over the phone). Not on a public forum. It just makes you look like a idiot. At least thats what I feel like.