R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent GT10 PanCar
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:53 AM
corallyman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tallyrc View Post
i hope serpent goes out of business for how they treated their customers with s400's... and i mean that from the bottom of my heart..
Originally Posted by tallyrc View Post
i know sponsored guys that they still have locked up, without a car to run.... hows that for playing nice?? congradulations, your car is worthless....
Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
I agree and the worst part of it is that I loved the car. They could at least let an aftermarket company have a license and the tooling to continue to produce the parts. Someone like 3 racing or RPM.
That's funny...NOT, Why didn't they do this to me. Do you guys even know what happened. Doesn't sound like it. I know you guys may have owned cars but this is just stupid. It was stated many times what happened. Nobody reads the threads, they just post. Serpent was not the first company that had to discontinue a car, they won't be the last either. Why do you guys act like they were. How's the parts supply for the first or second generation Mugens, Kyosho's, Serpent's, Associated's, HPI's. When I drove my HPI Proceed for Delta something happened to that parts supply, Nobody wished them going out of business.

Steve