R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *** HUGE Onroad SELLOUT and RC GEAR ***
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:13 PM
CMB21
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
Have you read any of this thread? He said he received it Tuesday. Telling me this on Wednesday tat he was going to post it the next day.. Shoots that 3 day theory down... Oh and the two sales of mine, one was with BankSA and the other was with Commonwealth. I'm with Westpac.. Again, shoots your theory down.. I have NEVER had it take 3 days for a electronic bank transfer. NEVER and this one didn't either. And he still hasn't replied to me if he is sending it express post. I just call it poor form. Again, respect or lack there of.. ..
I thought this was common knowledge but the banks state that you should allow 2 business days for the transfer to be complete, so Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. The fact that the money left your account straight away just acknowledges you spent the money and it is no longer yours. Friday 8pm you made the transfer so your 2 business days dont start till the monday.

If you want something sent the instant the money clears go to a hobby store or online store and buy it. Because some people work and they cant just drop everything and run to post office to stand in line for an hour to send your $30 tool bag. This the real world unlike that virtual one your money seems to live in.