R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Buy / Sell
Thread: Buy / Sell
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:40 AM
plumbum
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by plumbum
hey all. trying local first and rctech. then ebay it is on sunday. feel free to pm offers. anyway i went through my pit box and rc pile and found some stuff i am no longer in need of. check it out.

1 traxxass slash 12 turn stock motor. new in bag. $21.86

1 team orion rocket pack. 4500mah 8.4 volt battery. fits into the stock slash class rules. used for 3 weekends so maybe 12-15 cycles. $46.32

1 spektrum sr3100 dsm 2 reciever. mounted and used once. $88.50

1 castle creations castle link. used to link you esc with your computer. pending

1 jr ds8711 digital servo. used in my brushless eight t 2.0 for about 6 packs. great steering servo. $100

1 mamba monster 2200kv brushless motor and version 3 esc. used for about 6 packs. the switch has been removed. cmes with all accessories as it did when new. SOLD

i will add more later and some pics as well. please keep it to pms. thanks.
updated and i also have some more items.

a new in box brushless 2.4 ghz edition e-revo. factory seals are still in place. $530 shipped

a big box-o-erevo parts. 95% complete e- revo in parts minus front and rear diffs. centre diff, both traxxas and teckno sway bar kits, gtr shocks, modded for a123 chassis and brand new chassis. the only used parts are the axles and the centre diff. and they are in excelent shape as well. $245 shipped