R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:05 PM
andrewdoherty
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DPowell
On the subject of wheel cutouts, I've developed the PRC Wheel Wiz kit to give you perfect wheel cutouts every time.
The Wheel Wiz kit includes discs to locate the center of the rear wheels and the Wheel Wiz disc itself acts as a compass to provide 12 different sizes for front and rear cutouts. Also included are a push pin and micro Sharpie. You can also draw more than 1 size cutout to see which size works best for you. Email at [email protected] for more info.
I ordered this kit thinking "Well, if it sucks, at least I only blew $12 and I'll have a nice new sharpie" Boy was I wrong. First thing out of my mouth when I opened the package was "This thing rocks!" The wheel locators actually sit perfectly inside a Jaco rear wheel and all the machining etc is precise. I know it just looks like some circles, a pin and a sharpie, but the beauty is in how simple and how WELL it works. I am pretty good a getting my 12th bodies cut, but this is THE way to cut your wheel circles. I won't cut any more bodies without using this! And I am PICKY when it comes to stuff. I can't see any way to improve the functionality of this kit.

A++ highly recommended.

AWD