R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 AM
rc skyline
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CMB21
Thats a fair claim, you must know a lot of racers from a large variety of tracks around Australia to claim theres an equal number of racers who think you have something valid to say compared to those who dont like the fact that you are having a personal attack at Mark and what he does.

If it was so necessary for you to get your experience across a thread titled "My experience with Amain Fuel" Not your pathetic attempt at slander, would have been more suitable.

I have a Go 7 port and i bought my batch of Amain fuel roughly 6 months ago. The internals of the motor are perfect with no yellowing or discolouration. But then again i put a generous amount of after run oil in my motor.

The problem here is that yes you have your opinion on the fuel, but as soon as someone else comes in saying they have never had a problem with it, and they say that GO motors are anything else than crap you automatically fire up and say that they must have been lucky and had a good run, but they are wrong about GO motors. Seems you have no interest in any opinion that differs from what you say. Now that is what i would call narrow minded.

Congrats to the Amain boys who place well at the State titles.

Incorrect!

I never started to bag out go engines in this thread ... it was actully a few other people

Secondly i dont fire up when some one sais something good about a go engine... if you had taken time to read thru my posts you would have relised this, I dont even disagree when some one says they are having a good run on amain fuel... Have you read any of my posts?

Try getting your facts right next time olley

And im genuinly happy for you getting a claimed good run out of your go tech and amain fuel.. as i stated before in this post severla times along with others but you must have missed it "many people do"

Dave