R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:31 PM
rc skyline
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boxhead
Peanut....... Please provide this proof that you are implying is there?

Where are the fuel test results?

Where are the metal test results?

Give us substantiated proof, not just a bunch of wood ducks sitting in the corner having a bitch.

I too am a qualified motor mechanic (1:1 scale - not toys) and have built raced and rebuit many cars in my time.
Infact here is my current car, I built this from scratch much like you build your buggies (except there is a little more to 1:1 cars).

And that yellow gunk in your picture is burnt oil.

If you feel that myself and the other posters are all making it up and lying thats fine mate .. your entitled to your beliefes

I too am a technician, I have built many sucsesfull engines in the marine industry... I also race my Nissan Skyline at wakefeild from time to time also wich i do all my own work to, Does it really mean anything thou?

As i said , if you honestly think i and the other guys are having a bitch thats your call... i think we know a little better thou

As far as amian tests go they are under way and will need some weeks to see what happens

On sunday at LRRCC i yet met another person that i did not know had had problems with amain fuel, a well known person in the rc game and not some one that makes things up or talks rubbish... I think its all very interesting to say the least

Dave