R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 08:50 PM
rc skyline
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RhysC
Now dave not meaning to be an absolute ass hole, but just an ass hole. If you are still learning, such a basic thing such as clutch set up and maintenance, how in hell can you sit there and confidently say what kills a nitro engine? Are you an engineer, with a degree in metallurgy? Or is it a degree in fluids dynamics, particulary those associated with oil? Sorry for calling you out on your experience with nitro engines, but hey it has to be done.

So this yellow gunk found in these engines, does that look like cooked oil to anyone other than me? I'm no expert, I only build 500hp+ race engines, for real cars, so I could be wrong.

This thread is no more than a personal attack on Mark, thats what it started as, and thats all it was meant to be. You dave can deny that all you like, but it just makes you look like more of a cock.

I know I don't know any of you, and I probably don't have much reason to say anything regarding the matter, but as I stated previously I'm an ass hole.

I really doubt that any of the loud mouths in this thread, such as dave, have any real knowledge in terms of nitro engines, and their operating parameters. Don't get me wrong, there could be an issue with the fuel, and hey Mark might of gone about it the wrong way. But this thread is not Australian, its a disgrace to our hobby, ourselves, and our country.

You dave, have come onto an internationally known website, to slag off mark, because you dont like him, you dave are a disgrace, and it makes me sick to think that such a person is having such a dramatic effect, on our hobby, let alone calls himself an aussie.

You all want this hobby to grow in Australia?

You want, people to come out and push the boundaries?

You want a quality product?

And you want sponsors?

Well learn to shut your neck, take the good with the bad,and grow the fuck up.

Your friendly nieghbourhood ass hole.
Rhys

ROFL,

I think you may want to read the thread properly

And i wish i could be as good as you... Im working on it

Dave