R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Take a moment and look at all these negative threads.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:22 AM
everyjuangohome
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Vdub517
Isnt it funny the same guy who starts this thread to let everyone on RCTECH know his problems and frustrations...A-wants to bash the mods for there supposed "neglect" and B-does not have positive 100%feedback..... Not sure if this has occured to anyone else....Maybe Just me...who knows....

Are you mentally retarded?

I sold a member a 10 dollar VXL esc. Package was lost in the mail. Buyer never asked for a status check, simply left a negative feedback. I have bought and sold on this forum for over a year andhave 44+ deals if I was going to scam someone it sure as hell would have been for more than 10 bucks. 43 good feedbacks and 1 negative feedback over a lost item? You must be retarded.

Here is the thread for you. Go ahead and read it. I already stated I would refund the 10 dollars to the buyer if he removed his feedback. Have not heard a peep from him. So you tell me who is in the wrong. I offer him his money back and he simply said "I would rather leave you negative feedback then get my 10 bucks back"

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-00-bucks.html

Part of the problem with the internet in people like you surf it and lack simple intelligence.

and again. I didn't bash the MODS. Show me where I blamed the MODS. I feel the board is understaffed so what that's just my opinion. Also like my thread says look in this forum, Im blown away at how many negative threads this board has.