R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Some losi truck part(s)
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 05:32 PM
BuggyMulisha
Tech Apprentice

Default Some losi truck part(s)

My friend has this losi truck we cant identify yet i knew what it was called but forgot. It was like a xlt or something- an older model yet interchangable with the newer xxxt parts. All it needs is gearbox, motorgaurd, front bulk head and shocktower, and electronics, tires and wheels. He has a pair of some rims he can also throw in. Basicly it could be a parts truck or if someone wants it just to tinker with itd be good for that. He stated that he talked to the lhs guy and he said theres an estimated amount of atleast 100$ worth of parts yet on or with the truck. He is asking 35$ and/or for trade for a matched cell battery pack; said if so for a pack, he would like it to be 2400 or higher. If you have any questions or concerns please email me (he does not have a email for some reason) and i will print out what you said and give it to him. Again: please do not ask me questions about this stuff, this is all his things and as i said i will print out what you have emailed me to give to him.

Emai- [email protected].