R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:22 AM
rc skyline
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nu Moo, thats fine about earlier.. I guess when you know you have seen your mates get ripped off it it does become a bit personell, Another thing i personly CAN NOT tollerate is lies... wether thats a fault within myself who knows but yeah lie to me and you all but have a line thru your name plain and simple

Fair enough Marks trying to get things right and is / has experimented with many fuel types over the past few years.. and i guess mistakes can be made but as High 555 said it simply is not right for a customer who was your whole push and support and no doubt put many others onto your product to pay the price, RC racing is costly enough as it is!

Besides any company in such a situation should or would have to have insurance to cover things going wrong.. If you make fuel out of different raw products i would all but say it is not worth doing unless you are fully insured

When it comes to something like fuel for exsample that will be run in thousands of engnes possibly worldwide i think feild testing of the product should be proper and have a thourough protocol that is used as a standard before it is released into the market, I dont think Marks intentions are at al to make a quick buck / dissapear and it is or was an honest mistake of some sort even if it was a supliers fault but making up excuses/ been rude and telling silly lies is what makes it ten times worse... You cant play people that race rc every weekend as fools, They know how long a bearing should last under normal conditions and they know when they are been riddled to... They also know when they used one brand of fuel how there engines ran and in most cases the condition of them internaly and at what litres/ hours and then when they go to another fuel and see a change all but imediatly that something is not right

I think it would have been best if mark said "$hit i got a bad batch of" whatever?, Most people would then have stuck with him and trusted him howver its no doubt at a point now where it could ever be admitted publicly as there would be thousands of dollars involved in unhappy people

I feel sorry for mark i realy do! , But no wear near as sorry for he as the guys that used and supported and promoted hes product and then found themselves a or in some cases several engines down the drain, The consumer allwase comes 1st and should allways be able to put full trust in a companys product

Dave