R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FT TC3 FS/FT "LOTS OF ALUMINUM"
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:24 PM
livetocrawl
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (79%+)

Yea I understand and rite off the bat you seemed like such a nice guy even showin me other adds n stuff so I couldn't believe it when I didn't hear back and seen it still being posted n then now sold, I'll haveta get back to him cus he was pretty choked aswell but I dunno no worries I guess shit happens, I honestly don't know or can't even see a diff between a tc4 or 3 so maybe pics of both first or somethin or which would be cheaper the 3? And I'd need to know all the stats n stuff cus now there's no cool wheels or a cool Subaru body and I'm not posative if he even wanted electronics so I dunno try make up some kinda deal if you don't mind n hopefully my friend will stop pouting lol fucken 21 n still pouty lol some ppl.. Anyways sorry for the confusion and stuff I do believe you are a real nice guy jus was very shocked to see the lack of communication, damn phones lol, btw I did get 3 emails total from you from when we started talkin but jus not the picture email or anythin after that day I guess :S strange

Also let me know what all aluminum you have left for a tc4 I race a tc4 n she could use some bling if you do have abunch layen around?

Last edited by livetocrawl; 11-09-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Another question