R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FT TC3 FS/FT "LOTS OF ALUMINUM"
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
livetocrawl
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (79%+)

If anyones saying wow it's me dude, my friend was stoked on this car and was gettin the money n paypal all set up and i live off my iPhone I checked my emails 1000 times a day so I don't miss things (work nightshift security so I got alotta time on my hands) I never got pics and sent you at least 2 or 3 pm's over the past couple days and never heard back and seen you repost the add and asked you to stop and still never heard back. I'm on tech everyday about every couple hours I literally see everything and watched you be online checkin stuff and sent pm's while you were online and still nothen, I dunno man looked real bad on my end but w/e I don't hold grudges it's pointless so what else do you have... Sorry for putten this on your thread and make you look bad but i wasn't impressed and it seems anyone.. More like 90% of the people on here post somethin and forget about it I don't know how many goddam pm's I've sent saying I'll buy rite now and havnt heard a thing back for a week i'm gettin tired of it but that's not your fault I'm jus sayin why I'm bein kinda rude...