R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated 1/8 scale Truggy Info and Tips
Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Norbert50p
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroFreakManHo
Don't feel like a dumbass, I was the same when I first bought mine

The kickup bushing is the one on the front of the lower front A-arm, right behind the bumper. The hinge pin bushing is the one in front of the upper front arm, and the rear bushing should be one dot less than the front ( 2 dots up in front=1 dot in the rear ).

The hubs they're referring to have an additional upper hole ( 3 holes instead of 2 ) Position C would be the hole closest to the chassis, giving you the shortest rear upper camber link. Hope this gets you rolling
Ok, thanks …
So, the setup is calling for kickup bushing 3up, and I have a KingHead b-plate with no adjustments. Is the RC8B b-plate adjustable?
Hinge pin bushing is 2up, and from what you are saying the rear bushing should be 1.
Have any of you guys run this set up? (X-Fest 9/6/09) I’m pretty good sportsman driver looking for that little extra to move up to the expert. Over time I think I adjusted my driving style to the way the truck is, but whenever I let some of the expert guys drive my truck they all claim it still pushes.
Also do you guys use the narrow hubs? I been running the wide ones in the rear and narrow in the front… any thoughts?