R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated 1/8 scale Truggy Info and Tips
Old 11-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Norbert50p
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey guys,
I'm a long time reader of this thread but a new member, and i just wanted to say thanks for posting all this great info over the years.

Here is my dilemma: I'm trying to set up my truck using the Maifields setup sheet from X-Fest dated 9/6/09

I might be the only one but I'm having a really hard time following this thing.
1st. I'm not sure where the kickup bushing is? when i look at the manual all the plastic bushings with dots on them are called hinge pin bushings. So, is kickup bushing the one in the front of the upper control arm? And if it says 3up for example (like it does on the set up) what do you put on the back side of the upper control arm 1dot?
same question for the hinge pin bushing on the set up sheet? it says 2up...

2nd. Where is the "C" hole on the optional rear hubs? if you follow the pictures on the setup sheet and the order of the letters it would make sense that it would be the most outer hole, but i read on one of the threads that it is the most inner hole?

I feel like a dumb ass asking these questions, but I have been struggling with this for quite some time now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.