R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 2wd buggies
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 11:12 AM
UltegraSTI

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

i did like how the rear end of the kyo was constructed. i run b4s again and i'm fine with it. do not like the rearend of the losi at all, in fact thats why (as mentioned above) many have gone back to older xxx/bk2 setups instead of the CR rearend arrangement.

B4 is also a tough car as well. they all are, hard walls/pipes/barriers aside, u really gotta be doin somethin wrong to bust 1 up enuff to break it . it happens, and yes it happens to all of em and yes perhaps a lil more than 1/8 scale. but there so damn fun and really teach their drivers how to drive.

IMO AE guys lose front arms at the same rate losi guys lose t-plates. and lotta kyo parts are hard to find and in trees too (ala tamiya). that and they change their rearend setup 4 times already. quite annoyin.

all pos/neg. run what most do at ur track and have parts avail. lastly look at how u drive too. if u lean/thrash on the wheel, perhaps a losi is ur piece, if ur a finesse driver more textbook/point and shoot/driver's ed style, the b4 could be ur fit. and if ur somewhere in the middle and parts stock is ample and others run them at the track (ie if u live in NY)....the kyo may be ur piece.

best of luck

R

Last edited by ultegrasti; 10-29-2009 at 11:26 AM.