Old 10-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Misfit138
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris mckinney
yes we have bodies and motors in stock

I do not like a few of the rules
I don't like the parts being interchangeable
the blitz is probably the slowest but throw a slash motor in and slash tires on it and will be much better than the slash, now you have just alienated the 30 slash guys and they will stop showing up.
Not good for the racers or me.
Allowing the parts to be interchangeable is racing suicide - the thing that has made this class so successful is the fact that it is cheap - by allowing all these mods, it is no longer cheap. 95% of all the cars in this class are slash's. I am not willing to make one of them mad. This class was perfect last year, and I am willing to look at allowing other cars to run in the slash spec class but not if one of them has the perception that they can't win because there stock slash is uncompetitive. If people want to go faster there is the mod class where all these modifications can be done. I am also wondering about a pro slash class. For people like Reigle, Frymyer, Shaffer, etc. I don't want people showing up thinking they are running for 6th place after all the pro's take the top spots. What are all your thoughts on that?
I agree parts interchangeable would be suicide. I know last night with the stock tires on my Blitz it was very loose so i decided to put my Slash tires on it and it was a big difference if I would have put the Titan in it that would have been even better and in the hands of the right driver I think would be very hard to beat in a stock class. I think the Blitz would be more suited for a mod class anyway the stock esc is crap mine actually fell apart last night.