R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD
Old 10-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Ron Goetter
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
Look... I posted on a Facebook page...yes, I did. And yep, out of anger based on other nasty things said to me and about me.... gee, sorry, I'm human. I removed it all.... sorry to offend those who find it acceptable to offend me in areas that I can't edit.

so I assume the other trashing here is acceptable and adult like? Did you admonish Larry for anything he said?

Move on already. The decision is made to purify the stock class with amateur racing only. Its a change and in this hobby, nobody likes change. But, I don't like being trashed on for supporting a decision that um.. if you knew how ROAR worked.. was recommended by class committee's and proposed by their representative.

So, c'mon already..... Larry absolutely hates what I have done... not understanding, this isn't ME.. ROAR is a group of people doing research from all racing. But whatever, I stand with the job and my decision to support it.
I'm sorry but the representative of my region never asked me if I wanted this. And I don't.
I also know of a handful of people who want to know what happened to there roar yearly membership money from the roar regional race in 2008 at Hobby Hut?.?.