R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD
Old 10-27-2009, 03:43 PM
miller tyme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
This is posted on Dawns Facebook page.

Dawn Maxwell Sanchez
on road electric forum.. the thread about the nats at Mimi's.... It would appear Fairtrace and Miller are very offended that they are getting forced to race where they should be racing and not allowed to sandbag anymore....

oh yea, I said that publically.... its my page.. I get to do that...

Wow... if that is what she got from all this then she needs to learn to comprehend what she reads. Tail end to middle of the mains in 12th stock and a single 'A' main appearance in T/C foam stock (by the way a class not offered anymore) hardly rate sandbaging. I'd be willing to run superstock in the class I made the show in but don't think I want to in 1/12th, and I would prefer to run 2 classes for all the money Nats cost.

On top of that I now a lot of 'sportsman' who like to run the slightly faster superstock class.

Being forced to race where I belong is perfectly fine....I would prefer my pears to judge where I belong and not a blanket statement that says if you made an agreement to get a little cost break then you must be too good for stock.....

The ruling irritates me but does not offend....Dawn's disregard for the obvious should be offensive to all VOTING ROAR MEMBERS

If things countinue down this path I think I'll join Fairtrace at Scotty's and Boylan's races.....and Dawn if you feel this is just the feeling of 2 offended racers, how about a membership vote