R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Seller left bad feedback because I left him bad feedback.. How to fix!?
Old 10-26-2009, 11:50 PM
DavidR
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Yeah... I just asked him to do SOMETHING to make it right.

Here's the exact PM I sent...

Originally Posted by DavidR
Yep... Got it all today.

There is a little problem though... The sway bar kit isn't a front and rear set for a B44 as you stated in your ad.. It's a Rear set for a B4/T4.

I knew alot of the other parts weren't for a B44... But I was mainly interested in the Rear Shock Tower mounts and the Sway Bar set. At the 30 I paid it was basically getting all the other stuff for free...

Well this sway bar set obviously isn't what I needed.

Let me know what you'd like to do about this.

Sorry if I sound like a prick... I understand mistakes happen and I'd rather give you a chance to work it out than leave bad feedback over such a small deal.

Thanks.

-David
Here's his response....

Originally Posted by hemi4me
LOL I have over 100 positives if you leave a negative thats cool.

Send me all the items back when I get them I will refund you.

All the pics were there, you got WAY MORE than $30 plus shipping worth of parts.
My response to that....

Originally Posted by DavidR
WOW!

I was just thinkin' maybe 5 bucks refund or something.

Yeah.. Your 100 plus positives just proves that the feedback system here is completely worthless.

I guess when I read in your ad...

"All parts are for a B44...." and "Front and Rear Sway Bar set for a B44" I figured I didn't have to scour the pictures to think you knew what you were talking about.

Maybe you're just a moron...

Negative coming your way.

-David
His response once again...

Originally Posted by hemi4me

You never once mentioned $5 LOL

Did you expect me to read your mind? I am a moron, yes you are right... 501 positives on ebay and another 110 here.

Negative your way LOL
I guess maybe I seemed a bit upset in my first PM to him regarding the issue... but I truly don't feel like I was in the wrong here.

Yeah... I could have shipped the stuff back but then I'd be out even more money for shipping with what guarantee of getting any money back. His attitude didn't seem to me like he really wanted to work it out.

Everything I sell here has been A+.... I'm going to end up loosing sales because of this guys attitude problem.

I've always bent over backwards to make sure everybody was happy in my transactions... This guy obviously doesn't have the same ethics.