R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin' X2 Buggy
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:26 PM
bigmatt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wired
i tried that mugen oil 400 in all four shocks to start with and dropped the 200 to add the grip. The motor does have a wicked power band. I thought about putting it on my new x2 truggy and going back to the reilable ninjas for the buggy.

On another note the back chassis brace from the x2 truggy will fit the new x2 buggy. I was wondering if the cvd would also fit if someone was in a bind. I did raise the center diff fluid way up and that also did not help the loose condition.
try running 5/5/3 fr-rear mugan diff fluid. I also installed a 1.5 anti squat plate to the rear. That really helped. I am not sure of the cvd. That engine is for a big wide open track. For smaller tracks the engine will still work just not as well as a 3 or 5 port.I like the ninja engine,just like the go-tec better. I forgot to mention I am using a dynamite 086 pipe that is a mid/ top end pipe. If you want more low end grunt and still good mid and top, try the dynamite053 pipe. I used the pipe on my 7 port with the .95 springs and had a really good handling engine. Just remember mine is a stock 7 port. It's funny writing this. You put in a plastic rear brace where I put in an king headz chassis brace front and rear to stiffen it up and let the shocks do the work[buy taking flex out] For my driving style this is working great for me.