R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FOUR SEASONS RC ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BLACK LIGHT RACE!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 AM
JROCK4224
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Botch
Why does it have to be so SCT friendly? I remember the layout we were running when slash's just came out, and it was not meant for slash's but we adapted and we still had great racing. I don't think they should be expected to get around the track as easily as a buggy or truck, and running layouts that make it easy for them sucks.

I remember it having a big old jump in the middle with step ups that buggy's could clear but slash's had to take it totally different, it was fun still.

Either way I hope to make it to the haloween race.
Amen.....I agree adapting to sct sucks.....makes the other racing a little too simple....if people are bitching they cant make a jump sell them a motor or tell them racing isn't about making things easier if that were the case we have oval or a straight stretch with no jumps at all.....i remember grant it as being a ect track that chris made and one jump you had to roll to clear onto a table or clear the jump it was still fun ... yes you couldn't come out of the corner and hold it wide open, it required some technique.....thats what racing is adapting to the racin line.....make it work...besides when you build a track can you really cater to everyone... I mean is there a 1/8, 1/10, sct, novice, heli, mini friendly layout... no, what brings in revenue is 1/10th so if you were to cater to anything wouldn't it be that instead of gas bashers who just blow up pipe and ruin back side jumps....I'm at a loss to the reasoning ....besides when a ect track is built, which is 1/10th scale oriented do the gas racers just not come for 2 month's... nope they still show up to blow up pipe and ruin jumps.....so the theory of catering to gas friendly is whack...and to quote Whitney Houston ....crack is whack.....To quote me "Zak is whack....."