R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 10-22-2009, 05:40 PM
zpmhinojosa
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 240Z
We are running this F1 series here in So. Cal. Where possible, the series venues will limit the event to an all F1 day to keep the focus on this very unique chassis. We have done it twice so far and it has been great with a no pressure group of guys who offer spare parts and advice (wanted or not ).

Dude, I have been at this for years and I still suck. I suck a little less that I did, and I am glad that I do it for fun instead of income. So don't let that newb status stop you. Just being around faster people will make you faster. Come on down and join us. It is an opportunity to get ready for TCS this spring.
I gotta say, it's real tempting. Ya never know, I got my eye on that lottery yall have!!! Seriously though, being I live in Reno, how would I even begin to sign up for that race. I've never been in an offical race. What if my car's over weight, under weight? What if I bring all the wrong stuff I'm sure it's not all I'm making it out to be...

I'll tell ya one thing, my first trip, all my sences will be hightened.