R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Good engine for $200 or less.......
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Werks
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tate72
Well I think I'm leaning towards either the N21BF or the B5 now. I think it's more towards the B5. Would the dynamite 053 or 086 be a good pipe for either one of these engines or should I get a JR pipe. Don't know a whole lot about pipes yet. I'm sure I will have to figure out which one I like. The only one that I have run is the 053 on the mach 2 .21
Tate72, I've been watching this thread the last couple of days and would like to thank you for considering one of our engines. I believe in a more low pressure sales tactic which is why I have refrained from posting on here until you narrowed down your choices to 2 engines, one of them being our B5. Either engine will serve you well and both are high quality, Italian made motors.

I know that you mentioned that you were looking for a $200 practice engine however our new B5 is truly a competition worthy motor, not just a product that you would use for practice and then replace with your race motor. To get an idea of the performance that this engine offers please take a look at the Nitrocross Buggy Main video which is currently on www.neobuggy.net home page. In it you will see Jeremy Kortz leading a significant portion of the race running the B5 motor. The video is a bit fuzzy but he has the black body with white wing and white wheels. Most importantly though I want to mention that he is running a bone stock motor that was just randomly pulled out of stock. So he runs the exact same motors that you as a consumer have access to with no modifications, no special part and no special selection process! So with the B5 you can in my opinion for the first time as a consumer, purchase a truly competitive, high quality Italian racing mill for under $200! I believe in letting the product speak for it's self instead of us as a manufacturers pumping it up and claiming it is the best or it does that and others don't etc. etc. Take a look at the video and or at some of the comments on the B5 thread on here and I think that it will speak for it's self! If you have any questions or would like additional information about our products please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Ron Hopkins
Werks Racing