R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Razathorn
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by clintscreations
We tried golds last year and someone tried then on the new layout.....they seem to just skim the dirt like your on ice
I liked running blue codes and double dees .......would like to try a little harded dd it might be the hot ticket
Yeah, but on the new layout (the new track treatment), did they run them at least 2 heats worth of track time? Steve and I both ran new sets of holeshots (m3) last week for the main and we were both sliding around like we were on ice as well. I couldn't clear tiny doubles because If I got on it I would get sideways -- with a straight take off! Very disappointing being in the top 3 of 8 going into the main and then finishing 7th. Last week it really was about your tires being worn in. My nearly worn out holeshots were working very well in round 3. I only switched because I didn't want to lose traction in the middle of the main if they let go. After the mains, I threw my car back out, and like the very last part of the main, it was really hooking up well once the tires wore in.

We'll have to see how they do for me after I burn em in. They're already ordered at this point. I have to at least hope and try