R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 PM
TomTomTuning
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I seen you out with that Niffy Fifty, you weren't there long at all. Your ISO was already at to 800, any more with that 20D and the grain would be through the roof. 1/500 F1.8 should have been more then enough. Next time try getting the cars when they are traveling slower, like into a turn or something. Also Panning with the car really helps, plus it gives that sense of motion since the background will be blurry. If you pan good, the car will be in focus.

PS: In case your wondering how i know your settings, pictures contain whats called EXIF data, it's detailed information about the camera and the settings.

But anyway, i was going to race slash but during practice my lipo poofed up on me. I was going to buy a pack downstairs but i was strapped for cash. But i had a BLAST running EP 1/8th buggy, i was super super rough at first but eventually started to get a hang of the track. 2650K on 4s's is WAY to much power for that track, i had to turn my end point down to 65%, and even then it was still easy to over shoot the ramps. Its all about control haha. I'm still learning.