R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Most informative RC "Racing" Magazine?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:18 PM
rclugnut
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Xtreme RC cars is the only mag i read, they have the best info out there, provide you with more of it than any other mag i've read, and accually drive the cars them sevles i've read multiple articles in other mags where the writing handed over the TX to someone else, imo XRC provides the most info about every dicipline of rc, than any other mag, and they don't make ho hum rtr's sound amazing, they'll tell you that hey its a decent truck, but not nearly on par with say a mugen mxb-6T, in short, they tell it to you like it is

and honestly people its not possible for mags to have the most up to date info like you can get off the internet, they can't print everything that comes out 3 days before you get yours, they have to get info/a test vehicle go over the specs, do layout/text/pictures, fit it in with everything else, then print them and ship um out, and for reviews with the dawn of the internet age, we're getting knews about new products as they go into full production, not as tower, amain, stormer, and your LHS is getting them in stock, so a mag can't have the scoop on the new slash 4x4 or savage x ss 5.9 because no one else except the MFG's have them.

the lug