R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 03:49 PM
JimmyMac
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

That Sucks. I just wasted all that money ordering direct from IRS after searching everywhere for the front end! hahaha... Oh well...

Thanks for the advice Stormperson. I don't care much for Trinity. So I won't order TRC's. Although I do run Monster Stocks Of course the one I run is a Fantom... The car is for Carpet. If it was for asphalt... I'd still be running my Yok like i stated before. The axle is a Yok... and I don't plan on changin to the big ring IRS. So I'll just run the small ring with 8 balls. I know it would be nice. But I don't want to put toooo much money in this car.. hehe (look at me talk... I already have!)

No problem with the hinge pins. My arms drop with ease. As for 16 guage wire, I've heard alot of people talking about it here. The wire I use is about 13-14. It doesn't bind up the pod. But I'll switch anyways since you suggested it. I have some 16 left over from my Keyence that I can run to my motor. I'll do that tonight.

Anyways, just painted up a Protoform Speed8. So I'll compare that to my Parma Speed8 tomorrow. Sucks... you have one body with window masks but not over spray film... Then you have one with over spray film but no window masks! haha.. We just can't win!! haha..